GO TO OUR SERVICE REQUEST PAGE
Or call us at 781.838.0703.
I am a residential contractor on the North shore, I had Dual State wire an addition/whole house remodel.
They were fast and efficient, their pricing was good and they did not nickel and dime me on extras. I give them a five star rating ”
Read More Testimonials
Electrical hazards are responsible for hundred of deaths and thousands of injuries each year in the U.S. Property damage, the result of residential electrical fires, is estimated at $1.6 billion annually.
• Nearly 400 deaths are attributed to work place electrocutions
• Residential electrical fires are blames for over 500 deaths
• Approximately 4,000 workplace injuries are due to electrical hazards
• Home electrical fires cause about 6,000 injuries
• 140,000 home fires are related to electricity
• Residential electrical fires cause over $1.6 billion in property damage
Market and demographic trends illustrate the persistence of the gap between electrical safety knowledge and safe practices:
• Growing demand for electrical products
• People at home and in the workplace fail to recognize and address electrical hazards
• Globalization creates product safety challenges with codes and compliance.
• Aging home structures add to the safety challenge
• Changing demographics present growing educational challenges, including literacy and language barriers
Oshasafety.com. Written OSHA Manuals and general questions
Codecheck.com. Help with Electrical, Mechanical, Plumbing & building codes
Powersave.com. Learn how to save 8-25% on your electrical bill every month
Learn more about Energy Star Lighting for your home.
Check an Electrician's license here.
Copyright 2011. www.DualStateElectric.com. All Rights Reserved. All personal customer and business information submitted through this web site will be held confidential.